RETURN POLICY: Purchases Shipped from SUNGAME/FREEVI
From browsing Freevi.com to receiving your order, we want you to
be completely satisfied with your experience. Our friendly and knowledgeable
sales staff is available to help you find the product that best fits your
needs. All products carry a 30-day satisfaction guarantee beginning the day
your order is received (see exclusions below).
You can shop with confidence at Freevi.com knowing that every product shipped is covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
1. A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be obtained from Freevi.com Customer Service and is required for all returns. Fill out the RA for here firstname.lastname@example.org. Return Authorization Numbers expire 15 days after issuance. Freevi.com reserves the right to dispose of or return to the customer any merchandise that does not have a valid Return Authorization Number.
2. Freevi.com shipped order returns are processed at our Freevi.com warehouse.
3. For returns not the result of a Freevi.com error, original and return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
4. All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact, with all components, manuals, and/or registration card(s) included. Products with accessories such as toner, ink, media, batteries, film, etc. must be returned with those accessories in original, factory-sealed condition. Products that are returned incomplete or damaged (if accepted) will require a deduction. This deduction is final.
5. This return policy does not apply to Special Orders.
6. Accessories, such as computer software, video games, video gaming systems, CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs are returnable only if unopened. Defective items will be exchanged for the exact same item only.
Freevi.com Return Procedure
To return a product shipped from Freevi.com, please follow the steps listed below:
1. Fill out the form at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) within 30 days of the date your order was received. A Return Authorization Number is required for all returns. Please have your order number available for reference when filling out the form.
2. Verify that all merchandise is in its original packaging with the UPC or barcode intact, and that all components, manuals, cables, and accessories are included.
3. When shipping, use a traceable ground shipping method that provides a return tracking number. Be sure to keep this number for reference.
4. Use the merchandise return label located on the back of your
packing slip, or you may address the package to:
Freevi.com - RETURNS
3091 Tompkins Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89103
5. Return the merchandise within 15 days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. Print the Return Authorization Number clearly on the outside of the package. If you no longer have the label provided on the back of your packing slip, you may print and use the return label shown below:
Credit will be issued to the card used to place the order after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Please note: your issuing bank determines when this credit will be reflected on your statement.